How to get the most out of your foam spa cover
- Do not walk, jump, sit or lie on the spa cover at any time.
- Do not drag or slide the cover when moving it. Instead, always lift and carry the
- Store the cover away from rough or abrasive surfaces as these will wear and damage
- Rinse before storing for long periods.
- Clean your cover using a mild soap detergent and rinse well after cleaning. Do not
scrub with harsh brushes or scourers.
- Do not leave your Spa Cover in direct sunlight when it is not in use, even for short
periods of time!
- Do not allow chemical levels to exceed normal readings on test kit.